Cloud Computing Services
Cloud computing has changed the way companies are doing business. In years past, companies had to invest thousands, even millions, of dollars into expensive network infrastructure to create and share data across the company. With the rise of high-speed internet, affordable storage, and increased connectivity, the need for on-site network infrastructure has been eliminated. Leveraging cloud computing services allows businesses of all sizes to add capacity and features quickly and without costly investment.
HouseCall IT is a leading cloud computing provider serving Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, and other areas in the Mid-Atlantic. If you are looking to cut your company’s IT costs, expand capabilities and increase efficiency, contact HouseCall IT today to learn more about cloud computing services for your company.
What Is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is IT software and services that are hosted on remote servers that can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, by anyone that is authorized to do so. Cloud computing services are elastic and completely scalable—if more capacity or capabilities are needed, they can be added at any time without the need for expensive hardware upgrades that were necessary in the past.
Cloud computing has three distinct characteristics that separate it from traditional computing models. They are:
Elastic – As we mentioned above, cloud computing services are completely elastic. You can pay for as much or as little service as you need—making your IT department more cost-efficient.
On-Demand Services –Cloud computing services are delivered to you and billed on demand.
Fully Managed – HouseCall IT manages your cloud services, meaning less demand on your in-house IT department.
Cloud computing services have revolutionized the way companies are doing business. IT departments leveraging cloud services are able to provide superior IT support with lower costs, increased accessibility, and more flexibility.
Why Choose Our Cloud Computing Company?
With HouseCall IT, your cloud computing services are fully managed by our experienced cloud computing professionals. All you need is a personal computer, smartphone or tablet, and an Internet connection. We manage major third party cloud computing services like:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Drive
- Amazon S3
- And more!
HouseCall IT helps you change the way you do business by helping you leverage the power of the cloud. Popular cloud applications include:
- Disaster recovery – The cloud allows you to have a centralized and virtual disaster recovery plan that’s much cheaper than traditional on-site disaster recovery solutions.
- Unified Communications (UC) – Unified Communications through the cloud allow for seamless collaboration between all of your VoIP, BYOD, and other communication technologies.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – Looking to cut down on IT costs and storage? Switch to a virtual environment. Through IaaS, you’re able to virtualize your disaster recovery, storage, and more.
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS) – Instead of having your desktop located on a single computer, why not virtualize it so you can access it anywhere? Desktop virtualization allows you and your employees to access a particular desktop from any electronic device, providing the ability to work remotely.
- IT as a Service (ITaaS) – What else can you migrate to the cloud? Your helpdesk, IT security, and software just to name a few!
HouseCall IT can help ensure all of your cloud solutions are the best for your company’s location(s), overall business structure, and IT infrastructure. Many of our clients are able to reduce IT costs (while also improving their efficiency) by making us their single point of contact for all of their cloud solutions.
Need a Cloud Provider in DC, MD, or VA?
HouseCall IT offers:
- 24/7/365 executive, white-glove service and IT help desk support
- Flat fees
- Peace of mind with our expertise and experience
- Emergency server maintenance
To learn more about our cloud computing services in Washington, DC, Virginia, Maryland, and other regions in the Mid-Atlantic, call HouseCall IT today at 703.651.2314!