IT Help Desk Support in DC, MD and VA
With dozens or even hundreds of employees using computers, phones, and other technological devices throughout the course of the day, it is inevitable that your business will encounter occasional hardware or software problems. When IT problems arise, HouseCall IT can help.
Our IT help desk services are designed to replace the need for an in-house IT department for small businesses or to supplement the IT department of larger companies so that in-house employees can focus on more important issues—improving efficiency and decreasing costs!
Whether you are experiencing hardware issues, software problems, or having server troubles, HouseCall IT has the resources and expertise to help you out—in person or over the phone.
Contact us today to learn more about how our IT help desk services can help your company or get an estimate!
Our IT Help Desk Services
We offer a number of IT help desk services, including:
- Software Issues – If you’re experiencing problems with your email platforms, operating systems, Office Suite, or any other critical piece of software, let the professionals at HouseCall IT help. Our team of IT help desk support professionals have an extensive background in many of the most popular business software solutions on the market today. Don’t let your employees’ productivity be negatively impacted by software malfunctions, contact HouseCall IT to fix the problem and get your operations running smoothly again.
- Hardware Issues – Whether you are experiencing virus problems, your printer won’t print, your hardware won’t turn on, or any other problem, HouseCall IT can help. Our help desk associates can assist you over the phone or in person to help you get back to work quickly.
- Networking Issues – Can’t connect to the internet? Having trouble accessing internal drives? Maybe your email servers aren’t updating? No problem. We can diagnose your company’s network , develop a course of action, and fix the problem—often without even stepping foot on your company’s property!
- And More!
Advantages of an Outsourced IT Help Desk
Outsourcing your company’s IT help desk services offers many advantages, including:
- Convenience – We understand that when you are having IT issues, you need these problems corrected quickly so we offer 24 hour emergency IT support services. To further add convenience, we can often help you company remotely—allowing us to get your issue resolved quicker and for less!
- Low Cost – Unlike an in-house IT department, you only pay for our help desk services when you need us.
- Expertise – Our team of IT help desk professionals has a diverse background and years of experience that most in-house IT departments simply cannot match. We have the experience and expertise to handle nearly any problem you can encounter.
- Flexibility – On-site or over the phone, we can accommodate your needs. Whether you need our services for a one-time project or for on-going IT support, we can build a plan tailored specifically for your needs.
Why Choose HouseCall IT for IT Help Desk Support?
With HouseCall IT, you are choosing a company with an extensive amount of experience and expertise. We offer 24 hour service and support, flat fees, and a flexible support package to meet the needs of any business—large or small.
We have been providing IT support services to businesses in the Washington, DC area and worldwide for more than 15 years. Our IT administrators and staff are highly qualified and are experts in their field. Along with our leading infrastructure and vast resources and partnerships with suppliers, our clients are assured that partnering with HouseCall IT will optimize their performance and productivity, never leaving them behind in this ever changing world of technology.
Speak to an IT Help Desk Support Professional Today
To learn more about our IT help desk support services in Washington, DC, Virginia, Maryland and other regions in the Mid-Atlantic, call HouseCall IT today at 703.651.2314!
We offer IT Help Desk Services throughout the Washington, DC metro area in, but not limited to, the follow areas: